There is no such thing as a perfect diet. Just as no one exercise regimen fits all, no one meal plan works for everyone. What does work more often than not, is a balanced attack to your nutrition. There are 4 macronutrients that we, as human beings need to maintain a healthy system. The 4 macronutrients are proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and water. There are 2 additional (micro) nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that the body also needs.
Obesity has been a problem in our society since the 1980's and continues to be the biggest health problem in the world. Proper nutrition will help 80% of this problem. The other 20% can be addressed through exercise fitness. Nutrition plays a vital role in exercise performance and training. Fit4yu can help you with both your nutrition and fitness needs.
Fit4Yu Copyright © 2019 :: 1422 Springs Rd Suite C, Vallejo, CA 94591 :: All Rights Reserved.